ABOUT US

A BRIEF HISTORY

In the philosophy of the Assemblies of God Missions, training of ministers has always had a high priority. Since the organization of the work in Fiji in 1926, such training had been given in night schools. In 1947, it was moved to First Church on Anand Street in Suva, then to the third floor of the Assembly Press building. In 1965, the Executive Committee authorized the establishment of the South Pacific Bible College. The first class was launched in 1966 with 10 students enrolled.

SOUTH PACIFIC BIBLE COLLEGE

In 1980, the College moved to Wainadoi, a 20 minute drive from Suva. Many leaders have been instrumental in the establishment and operation of the school, which continues to grow on the Wainadoi campus. Thank God for all of these faithful leaders who had vision, insight, and wisdom to lead the school from the very beginning, shaping the fledgling college into what it is today. The College now offers a 3 year Bachelor of Arts degree in Biblical Studies which requires 108 credit hours, and has an enrollment of over 70 students.